Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration {bella blvd}


Today on the Bella Blvd blog some of the team is sharing with you inspiration we took from this image found on Pinterest. Here are the two cards I made.


Using the Pinterest inspiration for this card, I was drawn to the muted monotone colors. I chose gray and white, which is very similar in tone to the image. I also wanted to use a lot of words on this, as inspired by the letters. For that, I included the phrase next to the main image.


Supplies: Halloween Magic (Pattern paper: Daily Details Halloween Magic), Paper Pieces and Die Cuts, Chipboard Icons, Treasures & Text



For this card, I pulled the stacked lettering as my inspiration from the image. I arranged the HALLOWEEN chipboard letters to mimic the layout in the image. Though this card is much brighter than the image, it is more literal in the arrangement and the center focal point.


Supplies: Halloween Magic: Chipboard Icons, Treasures & Text, Paper Pieces and Die Cuts

Stop by the Bella Blvd blog and see what the other gals came up with!

No comments: