Thursday, June 26, 2014

Teacher gifts {simply everyday me}


My friend Michelle at Simply Everyday Me has some of the best printables for making great gift boxes. 

Today I am sharing how I used her Ice Cream / Popsicle gift box for teacher/bus driver gift boxes this year. This was the last week of school, and I sent the boy off to school with these fun boxes filled with a gift card to the best local ice cream (Abott's) and a note from him thanking them for a great year. 


I decorated one side of the popsicle box with tags using the Summer Bliss collection from Echo Park. A little washi tape helped keep the bottom of the box closed — not because it really need it, but because an 8 year old was in charge of delivery the gift cards, if you know what I mean. 


Here is what the other side of the boxes looks like. Good enough to eat, right?!

I also want to note that I used Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue to put this together. The rounded edges really need something strong to bond that edge, and Beacon's worked perfectly!

I sure hope they enjoy their treats! And thank you to Michelle for sharing these fun gift boxes with me. If you are looking for unique and fun treat boxes for parties this summer, take a peek at the Simply Everyday Me Etsy shop.

2 comments:

EverydayMe said...

What can I say but... ADORABLE!! I love the tags and the washi tape adds a little something extra!!! Soooo cute! Thanks sooooo much for making and sharing them!!
{{hugs}} Michelle
SimplyEverydayMe.etsy.com

LisaM said...

These are so cute!